Our Singapore office is invited by Building Construction Authority Singapore to have a talk in HCMC, Rex Hotel on 13 July for the topic of "Development of Prefabricated Prefinished Volumetric Construction (PPVC) or modular construction in Singapore"
Although “green buildings” have assumed a worldwide trend that began decades ago, in Vietnam, they’ve only ever appeared less than 10 years ago and have only started garnering real traction in the past three years.
Today, the expansion of green buildings is a lot more feasible in Vietnam’s real estate landscape.
BEX and MCE Asia go to Vietnam with industry leaders who will share on the inevitable trend in the green building adoption in Vietnam at our upcoming seminar taking place on 13 July in Ho Chi Minh.
· Eddy Susilo, Deputy Director, SGBuilds International,Building Construction Authority, Singapore
· Brian Smith, Director-APAC, Big Ass Fans
· K K Liew, General Director - Boustead Projects Vietnam,Boustead
· Rickie Chua, Senior Application Manager, ebm-papst SEAPte. Ltd.
· Frank Phuan, Co – Founder and Chief Executive Officer,Sunseap Group Pte Ltd
· Er. Maey Leow, Director, TW-Asia Consultants Pte Ltd/Tham & Wong (Vietnam) co., Ltd
· International Financial Corporation (Moderator)
Key takeaways include:
· Be brought up to speed on current green building efforts in Vietnam
· Learn from industry experts from around the region and meet them face-to-face
· Network with industry peers and encounter potential new business opportunities